Waitlist is taking too long. Is it normal?

Hi. It’s been more than a week since I signed up to use Okteto but every time I try to login with my GitHub account, I receive the following message: You’ve been added to our waiting list. Was just wondering how long will it take to get verified and be given the access to Okteto?
Thanks in advance.

Hi! Sorry for the delay, we are looking into it. Could you describe your use cases for Okteto?

Hi again! Thank you for the quick response, I really appreciate it! As a developer working on a cloud-based application that requires frequent updates and changes, my primary use case for Okteto would be to simplify the deployment process. With Okteto’s cloud-native development platform, I would be able to easily create and manage development environments that closely replicate my production environment. This would allow me to develop and test my application in a production-like environment, without the need for complex setup or configuration. Please let me know if there is any further information I can provide to assist you. Thank you again for your help.

Got Verified! Thank You.

English: I’m Also Dealing With This Error, I’m Happy To Your Hand, But Do You Have Any Idea How I can Fix This Error, Please :smiling_face_with_tear:

Hello, would you be able to share the github Id you used to create your account, and your use-case for Okteto?

Thank you!
-Jona