I can not login

When I try to login through github, it doesn’t work. It return to the login page.

Same there since today, :crossed_fingers: it gets fixed soon.

1 Like

Hey @XiXiaHunter! I’ve flagged it internally for our engineering team. Will get back to you soon! Thanks for your patience :pray:

1 Like

I thought it might be like that. This came when I was going to take a test that was left in my college project. Thank you for your effort. :v:

This should be resolved now! Thank you for reaching out.

1 Like

English: I’m Having the Same Problems, Sir, And Also Make It Easy For Your Teammates :partying_face:

Hello!

The issue in this thread was due to a small change we had to revert to solve it. In the case of the original issue, no one was able to log into Okteto Cloud. However, I am now able to log in, so I was wondering if you could share a screenshot of the log in page after you tried to authenticate. Does it show any error messages?

Also, would you be able to share your Github ID and Okteto namespace?

Thank you!
-Jona

Hello I Am New Github Account,

Github Account,

kover7184@gmail.com

Thank You Team💚

I could not find any account with that email. What error message do you get, are you able to share a screenshot?

Thank you!
-Jona

Hello English: I am Working on Most of My Projects on the Okteto Server, So I Have No Idea Why My Account Was Suspended For Some Reason

English: And My Github Account Is Permanently Suspended Whenever I Authorize Access To My Github Account, I will Share My Account Information With You

kover7184@gmail.com