Okteto init doesn't work

hi i’m new to all this and I’m trying to deploy rasa chatbot but okteto doesn’t work for me. i tried to install and do everything but I get this error.

Couldn't detect any manifest (okteto manifest, pipeline, compose, helm chart, k8s manifest)

please help me. I’m working with pycharm and windows 10.
thank you in advance.

Hey, welcome to the community! Thanks for reaching out.

Have you already found this guide on how to develop a rasa chatbot with Okteto? Similarly, here’s a video tutorial.

Let us know if this helps, or if you need more guidance.

hey @takwa1122 have u resolve this error?

this both tutorials not enough to solve this error @Ashlynn

None of the mentioned guides give a solution. I think the problem is with versions of the Okteto CLI. Please provide the solution so that the community does not show to be useless.

Hey @BrahmDevPandey welcome to Community. Thanks for the poke on this. I’ll ask the team for some help and we’ll get back to the thread ASAP.

Hi @BrahmDevPandey,

Based on the error message you’re seeing, it sounds like you might need to use okteto init --v1 instead of okteto init. The reason for this is that the Rasa blog post you’re following was posted before the Okteto CLI 2.0 release. Please give that a try and let us know if it solves the issue for you.

We apologize for any confusion caused by the outdated blog post. We will update it as soon as possible to ensure that it reflects the latest changes to the Okteto CLI.

Thanks for reaching out, and please let us know if you have any other questions!

Thank you so much for the clarification. It works now.