LitmusChaos 2.9.0 version

Hi Team,

Could you please add LitmusChaos 2.9.0 to the Helm catalog? The existing version is outdated and the functionalities are not working.

Thank you

Hello, thanks for letting us know. I will open an issue for the team.

1 Like

Hi @Jacob tentatively, when it will be updated :slight_smile: please

@QAInsights we have updated our support for litmus chaos to 2.11.1

1 Like

@pchico83 I’m getting below error. Please check.

Deploying release...Running 'helm install --skip-crds -n qainsights --version 2.11.1 -f config.yaml litmuschaos okteto/litmuschaos --set deployedTimestamp=2022.07.18_23-13-46'=============================Error: INSTALLATION FAILED: rendered manifests contain a resource that already exists. Unable to continue with install: ServiceAccount "litmus-server-account" in namespace "qainsights" exists and cannot be imported into the current release: invalid ownership metadata; label validation error: missing key "app.kubernetes.io/managed-by": must be set to "Helm"; annotation validation error: missing key "meta.helm.sh/release-name": must be set to "litmuschaos"; annotation validation error: missing key "meta.helm.sh/release-namespace": must be set to "qainsights"============================='helm upgrade --install' failed with: %!s(<nil>) - Error: INSTALLATION FAILED: rendered manifests contain a resource that already exists. Unable to continue with install: ServiceAccount "litmus-server-account" in namespace "qainsights" exists and cannot be imported into the current release: invalid ownership metadata; label validation error: missing key "app.kubernetes.io/managed-by": must be set to "Helm"; annotation validation error: missing key "meta.helm.sh/release-name": must be set to "litmuschaos"; annotation validation error: missing key "meta.helm.sh/release-namespace": must be set to "qainsights"

is this in Okteto Cloud? Could you delete the chart and deploy it again?

@pchico83 I had to create a new namespace. The app is now launching. Thanks!

1 Like

Could you retry? Otherwise, I would try to “Destroy all” and rety. Looks like the previous litmus installation is leaving orphaned resources and the new install fails because of it