Possible to get a list of docker images that are published to our okteto registry?

Hi @benjoldersma ,

I have a some questions to understand better the issue.

Related to the pull error you are getting, how do you refer to the image generated in the build phase within your helm manifest? I don’t see that it’s been set in the deploy command so I assume is somehow harcoded in the helm manifest of your application?

Related to BuildKit error. Was BuildKit running ok before the upgrade to 1.10 or you were getting the connection closed ones too?

When did you add this to the chart values?

buildkit:
  ingress:
    enabled: false
  service:
    type: LoadBalancer

With that change, BuildKit starts to be exposed in its own LoadBalancer instead of behind Okteto’s main ingress controller. That’s why you needed to add the separated route 53 entry for BuildKit. Reading your previous messages is not clear to me if the BuildKit error started after the upgrade to 1.10 or after this change in the chart values, so I would like to understand better the issue and the timeline to help you.

If you are running a NLB for Okteto ingress controller, we recommend to run BuildKit in its own LoadBalancer. In this post there is an explanation on how to configure it, which is mainly what you already did.

Thanks in advance,
Nacho