Buildkit service is not available at the moment

I’m on a free trial and am trying to get my application up and running. Everything was going ok until I tried to get an image created from a Dockerfile, which was hanging for me on the CLI like this:

i  Building 'worker/Dockerfile' in tcp://buildkit.dev.grayce.codes:443...
[+] Building 0.0s (0/0)

To see if it was a problem with my configuration I tried building the okteto/movies app from the UI and it fails in a similar way.

`INFO: Building 'frontend/Dockerfile' in tcp://buildkit.dev.grayce.codes:443...` `error building service 'frontend-dev': buildkit service is not available at the moment` ` x Error building service 'frontend-dev': buildkit service is not available at the moment` `deploy command failed: exit status 1`

I’m sure this has something to do with how I’ve set up my cluster or the fact that I don’t have the SSL cert configured, but I’m not sure what the problem is and I feel completely stumped by how to set up the SSL cert based on the docs. Can you point me in the direction of what might be wrong here?

Hi @aubrey, welcome to the community.

Could you check the state of the buidlkit pods on the okteto namespace? If they’re not healthy, your builds will fail.

Also, would you mind sharing a diagnostics bundle? That will help us point to the root cause and give you further advise.